- This program helps develop the basic techniques and movements for our younger grapplers. In each class we strive to find the balance between pushing the kids both physically and mentally while also making it fun and enjoyable. These classes are done both in the Gi or Kimono and without it, called No Gi.
- Basics: This program is designed to provide our newest students with the fundamental techniques, movements, and theories of BJJ. The basic program includes classes both with and without the Gi (No Gi). A typical class involves a warmup geared towards developing proper grappling movements and conditioning, followed by a technical instruction portion, and finishes with live or positional sparring geared toward the topical focus of the class.
- BJJ: This is the intermediate level program that builds on the basic foundation. This program is open to everyone.
- Competition: This class is geared towards competition preparation. It is physically challenging and focuses more on drilling and positional sparring with little technical instruction.
- Boxing: This class is geared towards developing the basic mechanics of striking, movement, and defense.
- Open Mat: This is a designated time period in which the mat is available for open drilling or sparring.
- Private or Semi-Private lessons are available to purchase on an hourly basis with any instructor.